This job posting is no longer active
- Maintain and improve yield, cycle time, and machine uptime.
Responsible for developing integration solutions for Workday covering all phases of the integration lifecycle.
Translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test prototypes and proactively maintain integrations once in production.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT and/or equivalent work experience.
Skill Required :
- Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain Custom Integrations using Workday Studio, SOAP/REST Web Services, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core and Cloud Connectors.
- Develop Complex reports using Workday Reporting Platform, Workday Report Designer and Calculated Fields.
- Responsible for preparing the migration and deployments for integrations to Sandbox and Production
- Experience in Workday – HCM, Report Writer, EIB, Workday Studio
- 2+ years in working with Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies