- Architect, design and develop file system software for S3 Object storage
- Develop a deep understanding of file systems, complex distributed systems, and design innovative solutions for customer requirements.
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of Object storage
- Work closely with development, test, documentation, and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues
- Experience working with Linux Application programming.
- Development experience in file systems or any distributed Storage products.
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: C, C++, or Python, ideally for enterprise-quality software
- Knowledge of distributed data management concepts, design/implementation tradeoffs in building clustered, high- performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems software.
- Familiarity with NFS, CIFS/SMB
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 8-20 years of experience. Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.