SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Develop/enhance/maintain/test firmware model developed in System C
2. Interface with customers and team for requirement gathering, reporting status, follow up discussions etc
3. Capable of writing perl/Python scripts for testing and validation of requirements
4. Strong Quality focus and doing things first time right
5. Understand hardware at interface level
6. Debug issues in FW environment with or without tools support
7. Ability to work in Multi site environment
8. Align self-objectives with team objectives and organization objectives.
9. Mentor junior members of the team by inculcating best practices, process etc.
Candidates with 8+ years of experinece from B.E / M.E education background
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.