We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible. Job Description:
The role of a WDC Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer as part of The Advanced Memory Solutions team, you will be part of a group that pioneers
Storage solutions for WDC products. WDC is the largest storage company in the world who can offer the opportunity to all available storage based
products and state of the art technologies.
We are looking for a candidate who can leverage and develop innovative machine learning and data mining technologies, for solving novel and diverse sets of problems
related to storage systems. Requirements
- Preferably the candidate to have background and experience in machine learning: data exploration, feature engineering, model building & performance evaluation.
- Candidate will work with various groups within WDC including hardware, FW, validation teams.
- Education: M. Sc. / Ph.D. degree in EE / CS
- Solid theoretical foundation in Machine learning algorithms
- preferably 3+ years of Practical experience with Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling or Pattern Recognition. Cadndidates with strong academic achievements will be considered without industry experience.
- Hands on experience in MATLAB and Python
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, verbal and written communication skills, strong inter-personal skills.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.