In this position, the individual will design tests for NAND flash and also analyze both Host protocol as well as NAND level failures. Analyzing firmware using JTAG will be a requirement. Analyze of issues related to NAND flash interface as well as NAND flash.
Will require maintenance of real-time test monitoring system including automated intelligence and also advise on the risk assessment and severity of critical bugs and issues found during qualification and production.
- At least 5 years of experience in RT / embedded systems, using C/C++ development
- Knowledge of C/C++, C#, Python and SQL Data base is preferred.
- SSD architecture and semiconductor knowledge is a plus.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated the ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.