This job posting is no longer active
- Responsible for online monitoring of yield and reject breakdown in the line.
- Responsible for rejects on-hold, troubleshooting and 1st level analysis in the line (tester) on the failed parts. P
- Perform 1st level FA in the lab for further verification and analysis on failed parts using offline testers, scopes and etc.
- Responsible for data compilation, basic reports on failures detected in the line and verification in the lab for engineer’s further verification.
- Communicate and work/monitor/follow up closely with production supervisors, leaders on alignment and implementation of engineering works.
- Responsible for engineering evaluation, samples and engineering monitor lots/builds.
- Update engineer closely on problems and triggers detected in the line. To be able to think creatively and suggest alternative when hilting errors and problems seen in the line for further discussion with engineers.
- Responsible for DT and trouble shoot equipment to support manufacturing
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum with 1 or less working experience in Engineering related work in electronics or semiconductor manufacturing environment.