SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
B.E in CS/EC
• Minimum 8 or more years of related experience.
• Excellent programming skills C
, Data structures, Algorithms, Design Concepts
• Embedded software development in 'C'
• Low level firmware/software design, development, debug skills
• Capable of functioning in geographically distributed team environments
• Experience in firmware development for storage devices, hard drives, memory devices is a plus
• Experience with SAS/SATA/NVMe/PCIe highly desirable.
• Working knowledge of SSD firmware architecture highly desirable.
• The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, self-directed and ability to work well with people.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.