SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- ASIC PID: integration of ASIC design team, package team, test team, reliability team etc
- Assembly process risk evaluation for new ASIC.
- ASIC assembly evaluation for high risk process.
- ASIC assembly process and material optimization.
- ASIC device evaluation after package.
- Master degree in microelectronic science and technology or in material science and technology.
- Good communication skills, be fluent both in oral and written English and work with multiple teams worldwide.
- Basic understanding of assembly process flow & materials and wafer fabrication processes.
- Basic knowledge of operation principle for NAND/DDR/ASIC.
- Basic Computer & Microsoft Office skills are required, AutoCAD/Cadence/JMP are preferred.
- Be capable of analyzing SEM/FIB/TEM/EDX results and inferring outcomes.
- Good communication/team work/planning skills.
Be capable of occasionally over time work and overseas business travel.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.