This job posting is no longer active
- Lead a team of engineers, technicians and engineering operators.
- Work with internal and external customers to deliver quality products from assembly process.
- Optimize assembly tools and processes to achieve Best-in-class manufacturing site.
- Assist the transfer of new products from development phase to HVM (high volume manufacturing).
- Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronic or Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Experienced in process improvement activities in process yield, cycle time & tooling downtime.
- Have knowledge and applied quality tools such as PFMEA, Statistical process control, 8-Discipline.