This job posting is no longer active
- Provide maintenance and repairing services for fixtures and tooling used in manufacturing activities.
- Provide engineering support for new product transfer, end of life product control and set up production modules.
- Provide preventive maintenance calibration for fixtures, tooling and hand tools.
- Trace machine and tooling failures down to component level and make sure spare part exchange
- Attend training on new product fixtures and tooling
- Participate/assist in teardown and set up of production fixture/tooling as required.
- Participate/assist engineers to support improvement program and downtime reduction.
- Understand and accept responsibility for performing their jobs safely.
- Follow safety and health rules
- Report accidents and incidents to immediate supervisor. Also report hazardous conditions and acts.
- Data collection for tooling items as directed by engineers.
- Accompany vendors whom are working on plant equipment and report on their job progress.
- Participate/assist engineers in special engineering improvement projects from time to time.
- Participate/assist engineers in cost reduction projects
- Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical) from Private Colleges, Polytechnics, UTM/ITM with 1-2 years relevant technical experience.
- Computer literate i.e. software package and programming languages will be an added advantage.