- Perform database alert monitoring and attend to issue on time, perform troubleshooting and resolve issue within SLA
- Complete task request or task assigned follow SLA
- Work on SNOW to resolve case
- Perform database installation, migration, upgrade & patches
- Perform database maintenance, rebuild index & reorg database
- Perform housekeeping on database
- Document SOP for troubleshooting
- Good personality, working attitude, responsible, motivated, proactive and independent person
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience as a DBA in managing Microsoft SQL Server databases and Oracle databases
- Development and programming experiences are encourage to apply
- Male/Female 23-35 years old.
- Excellent communication skills with good at both written and verbal English.