- Maintain/Update Clean Line software control (Backup).
- Perform improvement project for Cleanline machines that request by Process and Equipment team.
- Troubleshoot/repair clean line machine (Pentex, WDMCL, SD/SDD, ACC) in Software and Electrical side.
- Prepare daily report for software of clean line machine.
- Support of Setup/Installation the new clean line machine.
- Review all systems and operations within or relating to the Cleanline area
- Identify areas for improvement and recommendation.
- Responsible for assessing, recommending & implementing process improvement to increase efficiency and reduce operating cost.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Skill Required :
· Good knowledge in PLC, HMI program (Mitsubishi, CTC, Proface).
- Familiar/able to perform Electrical Control Wiring.
- Minimum 1 years related experience in manufacturing engineering field. Fresh graduate are encourage.
- Basic troubleshooting technical skills and electrical/equipment understanding; self-motivated and ability to logically thinking & analysis skills will be an advantage.
- Able to working on call mode after working hour if required.
- Good attitude and able to work independently with less supervising.
- Excellent Project Management skills; a strong communicator at all levels from Management to technical teams 'on the floor'.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented and will have the ability to work equally well in a team environment as well as individually.