The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our RAMP program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
This will be an 8-month co-op position.
- Current student pursuing a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Has sufficient functional and professional experience and expertise to perform tasks/assignments of a medium to complex level within area of specialization.
- Assignments require analysis and recommendations for resolution of problems.
- May participate on cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.