· Liaise and coordinate with different departments / Corporate to obtain the necessary information to prepare various management reports and manufacturing forecasts based on the Company’s and WD financial objectives
· Liaise and coordinate with different departments to obtain the necessary information for the compilation of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Consolidate spending at divisional level and perform detailed analysis media cost by product.
· Heavily involve in budgetary control, financial analysis, and management reports
· Preparation of monthly financial analysis of actual against budget
· Ensure accurate and timely reporting of cost centre reporting and management report
· Department budget cost control and monitoring
· Assist in monthly closing activities
· Prepare management reports after month-end closed
· Prepare various reports and power point package for Operation Review when necessary
· Assist in the Physical Inventory Verification exercise
· Perform ad-hoc duties and reports as assigned
· Degree/Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
· Minimum 7 years of related working experience in management reporting, cost accounting, budgetary control in fast- paced manufacturing environment.
· Technically hands-on and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must equip with analytical skills, attention to detail and result-oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
· Able to manage routine workload and ad-hoc projects with minimum supervision
· Familiar with computer software packages i.e. Oracle, Microsoft Mail, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point.
· Teamwork, Passion, Integrity, Innovation, Self-discipline