This job posting is no longer active
- Evaluates, selects and orders equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
- Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Maintains current records on equipment manufacturers' technical notices, upgrades and safety issues. Studies equipment performance and reliability.
- Establishes programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- Provides technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations.
- Defines and writes preventative maintenance schedules.
- Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent with 3 or more years of related experience.