SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible. Job Description:
Join a team that studies hardware and software system architecture, develops highly complicated FW validation and integration (unit/white/grey box) tests for flash based memory software systems.
The job includes a thorough study of the system hardware and software architecture, designing and implementing Python scripts to verify stability and algorithms correctness.
Python development framework with exposure to a languages in other layers in the system (C/C++). Requirements:
- Bachelor's degrees in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience developing in C\C++\Python - a must
- Knowledge of object oriented programming OOP - a must
- Software development methodologies experience - a must
- Experience in developing tests in other scripting languages like Perl - an advantage
- Knowledge in memory access protocols (SATA/NVMe) - an advantage
- Multithreaded programming - an advantage
- Experience in integrated hardware and software systems - an advantage
- Experience in the design and testing software systems - an advantage
- Experience working in global team - an advantage
- Must have very good level of English
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.